Wednesday, February 20, 2013

DIY Hand Sanitizer

DIY Hand Sanitizer
My fiance has been using hand sanitizer like crazy lately
Just grab a recycled hand sanitizer bottle or an liquid soap bottle and mix the following ingredients:
1/3 cup of Aloe Vera Gel
2/3 cup Rubbing Alcohol
8-10 drops of any essential oils (optional)
 As with  many hand sanitizers, this one does contain rubbing alcohol, so it will dry out your skin if used too often.  Using essential oils will help and be sure to use just as needed.
Also try keep your hands moisturized.
Follow me on bloglovin' for more DIY tips and tutorials!
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Great tutorial :). I have eczema and alot of allergies so being able to make my own stuff ensures that im safe and happy. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have psoriasis and allergies so I know just where you are coming from, glad I could help!

      Delete
  2. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks Leander tx dumpsters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks dumpster rental Lakeway tx

    ReplyDelete