Monday, May 27, 2013

Looking for a fun Memorial Day recipes and snacks?

 Before I start with the treats this Memorial day I am thinking of my grandad who started as an Irish immigrant and died a proud American.

Holding my ma in '55!
 
I am doing something very easy but cute today since and I just barbequing with just my fiance today. 
I am a huge watermelon fan and he loves blueberries so this plate is perfect for us and that watermelon will be so good after I am done with my ribs!

Check out these other fun Memorial Day goodies!
How about cupcakes by Recipebyphotos

Fourth of July cake from The Secret Life of a Chef's Wife

A Clear Cocktail to Show Off Your Red, White, and Blue from Yum Sugar
 
Double Dip Sugar Cookies 
Double Dip Sugar Cookies
 Double Dipped Sugar Cookies from Recipe Gold Mine
Double Dip Sugar Cookies

What are you coking today?

Happy Memorial Day all!

2 comments:

  1. Very colorful and looks awesome. Thanks for sharing. I love Crepe Recipe also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having read your article, I enjoyed it. Your writing is always excellent. Thank you for sharing. I also recommend that you check out the speed test blog. A mouse click speed test measures how fast a mouse click can occur within a given period. On average, a mouse click takes 60 seconds. You can test your ability, and see how fast you can click, and earn the score within a certain period. During this test, you measure the rate of clicks per second, also known as CPS. Hit the button as fast as you can. The number of clicks determines your success or failure.

    ReplyDelete